"You Know We're Gonna Win That Cup"

Corp000085

the '74 (original), '84, '97, '99 versions of the song, along with other songs, are at http://www.sabresalumni.com/2001/jukebox.php3. My question is, when will the new version be ready? I know 97 rock has collaberated on these before, so maybe if someone local has any input that would be great. Whenever that .mp3 or .wav becomes available, that's my ringtone from now till june!

the '74 (original), '84, '97, '99 versions of the song, along with other songs, are at http://www.sabresalumni.com/2001/jukebox.php3. My question is, when will the new version be ready? I know 97 rock has collaberated on these before, so maybe if someone local has any input that would be great. Whenever that .mp3 or .wav becomes available, that's my ringtone from now till june!

man i loved that song when i was 9 years old but BOY is it cheesy!! :blush:

I remember in 1998 driving down Parkside towards the Zoo just as the Sabres/Capitals playoff series was about to start that song coming on the radio. I thought cool! Then when we lost I thought maybe next time we hold off on the song till after win. But I admit I downloaded the song and listened a few times this weekend. I'm only human

Yes! But that 1992 97 Rock song made me want to barf. Can't we have anything good in Buffalo that Snortin Norton doesn't get involved in? I mean really. I thought he was funny when I was a 14, but penis jokes get old after awhile.

hey, that "burnin down the ice" song mixed with the mayday goal celebration was excellent. I taped it one morning and used to listen to it every day... Then my brother got a hold of it with his fisher price my first kareoke machine. I'm still pissed at him.

And your brother was 23 at the time. :: rim shot ::

I know how you feel Corp. fushetti destroyed a family treasure, a tape of a movie my grandfather gave me on his death bed. That kind of thing lingers for a long, long time.

hahahahahahaha. never gonna let it go are you?

BTW, I dont want any more "Gonna win that cup" songs. We never won with them. Lets go songless.

And your brother was 23 at the time. :: rim shot ::

I know how you feel Corp. fushetti destroyed a family treasure, a tape of a movie my grandfather gave me on his death bed. That kind of thing lingers for a long, long time.

damn, ok you win with that story. my brother was maybe 5... he still feels bad about it

Archived