GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Need to continue piling up the points. 5 out of 6 ain't bad but they have to maintain this pace and NOT BLOW LEADS!

post-1428-066162200 1291904631_thumb.jpg

Oh LEADS! Thought you said LEAFS.

Let's get 2 points tonight boys... In regulation... With authority...

And I think I've already asked too much.

Go Sabres

Sharks went to a shootout last night against the Flyers, hopefully they're a little tired out tonite. At this point the Sabres need all the help they can get.

SJ also came back from 4-1 in the latter half of the third. Don't know if that means let down or momentum.

Jared Boll fined $2,500 by NHL but no suspension 4 targeting Shaone Morrisonn's head in hit Friday vs. BUF

No injury = no suspension.

I hate the NHL's system of justice.

Hoppe says Ruff said Morrisonn has concussion symptoms and has been shut down indefinitely.

I suppose it's too late to revisit Boll's punishment. :wallbash:

Note: first quoted post is from "Around the League" thread.

San Jose gave it everything they had in the 3rd last night so there is no way they are on top of their game tonight. I believe it's their 5th game in a row on the road. ANYTHING but 2 points in regulation is inexcusable.

You don't have to...but I will "excuse" 2 points in overtime!

John Vogl writes:

"Things figure to be tough for the Sharks tonight, too. The Sabres own a 13-1 record at home against San Jose, their best winning percentage against any existing NHL team."

May I ask what games many years ago have to do with tonight? Kind of like the all-time overtime records they flash before playoff OTs. Meaningless.

Not a betting man, but betting on the Sabres tonight would seem like a sucker bet.

San Jose gave it everything they had in the 3rd last night so there is no way they are on top of their game tonight. I believe it's their 5th game in a row on the road. ANYTHING but 2 points in regulation is inexcusable.

This. Actually 5th game in 8 nights for SJ according to the snooze.

We need it it more, we are at home, they(SJ) are tired, no excuses Bflo lets just go get this game and put it in the W column.

This. Actually 5th game in 8 nights for SJ according to the snooze.

We need it it more, we are at home, they(SJ) are tired, no excuses Bflo lets just go get this game and put it in the W column.

This is what, Buffalo's 3rd game in 10 nights ? They have no excuse not to go out there skating hard.

Finally. FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirecTV finished with the install. This will be the first game this season where I'll have the pleasure of watching on a screen bigger than 13.1" in the comfort of my own home.

Sabres better show up. I'm on an emotional speed boat right now. If they crash and burn I don't know how I'll cope.

Finally. FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirecTV finished with the install. This will be the first game this season where I'll have the pleasure of watching on a screen bigger than 13.1" in the comfort of my own home.

Sabres better show up. I'm on an emotional speed boat right now. If they crash and burn I don't know how I'll cope.

HD? Surround sound?

If so, you'll be very pleased with the amount of HD hockey you get on DirecTV.