GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Uncle Vito called tonight for only the 4th time this year. Sounds like the Sabres ate a bad batch of baked beans at the hotel buffet for lunch. If Luke Adam looks EXTRA slow tonight, it's because he's squeezing his cheeks together. Vito's words not mine.

So far this season, these guys have s**t on the ice. I can't see why they couldn't s**t all over the ice again tonight.

I'm hoping that we don't have to see GERBE on the top line tonight, playing there the other night really exposed how bad he's playing. In 37 NHL games he has 2 goals, that just doesn't cut it.

You should've put your request in sooner cuz I don't think Lindy got it in time for the 1st period.

Bad goal by Miller when we needed him too match Tim Thomas's play tonight. Other than that the team is playing well and hustling.

Good fight by Montador in that it was for the right reason a cheap shot on Pommers although the way Pommers has been playing maybe he needs a wake up call.

Miller needs to do a SO from here out and we need the equalizer in the 2nd. Lets go Boys