GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

It's time for a no-BS win against a good EC team and division rival. They can do it if Miller is still in the zone and if they bring the same intensity they brought to the Columbus game. Without those 2 elements, it ain't gonna happen. Boston plays excellent team defense and Thomas is having a great year. They are going to have score goals the hard way -- they aren't going to come from pretty passing plays.

Hmmm...

I know. Really?

He's Portland's leading scorer, has 5 goals in his last 5 games. But, no points in three games with Sabres and only 5 points in his 16 games all time up here.

Maybe he gets on the Pommers line with Adam and plays left wing? Can't break up the Gerbe/Ennis - Roy - Vanek line?

I know. Really?

He's Portland's leading scorer, has 5 goals in his last 5 games. But, no points in three games with Sabres and only 5 points in his 16 games all time up here.

Maybe he gets on the Pommers line with Adam and plays left wing? Can't break up the Gerbe/Ennis - Roy - Vanek line?

TBN confirms. Lindy doesn't want to change all the lines.

So still chasin the pack, tail lights of the ones we are chasing barely in sight.

If this team is serious about putting something together this year now is the time for a statement game against the team that eliminated you from the playoffs last year in an embarassing fashion.

So Bflo what team is going to show up tonight ? The one that said they are SC contenders or the one we've seen as NHL pretender's ?

Show me what you got Sabres. Lets go B'Lo