GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I just love it when Vanek takes a slap shot! Even when the goalie makes a save on it - it always seems like it is not an easy save for them.

Remember the first time Vanek did that? In Montreal, I think. Lorentz was still doing color -- I remember his shriek of delight.

Let's see...second game of a back-to-back....playing Ottawa in Ottawa...gee I wonder how this one is going to turn out... :rolleyes:

:oops: Nice to see the Sabres make me look like an idiot. Could this weekend be the beginning of a long march to the playoffs? We are currently 6 points behind the 6th-8th place teams. It's doable.

Remember the first time Vanek did that? In Montreal, I think. Lorentz was still doing color -- I remember his shriek of delight.

Yep, sounds right - you're talking shootout of course. I'm just talking any slap shot. Of course once again I will point out I'm a hugh Vanek fan.

All righty then, baby steps, not quite ready to proclaim the worn has turned but we are headed in the right direction.

Miller looks like he is back on his game more like last year. No denying some of this slow start can be attributed to his.

Was not a fan of Pominville tonight and do not think he deserved the SO chance and no surprise the results there, I would have taken Ennis before him if I was playing my players who were playing hard and making the smarter plays. I also agree with Patricks end of game interiew on the "tried to get too fancy tonight" after the the Bluejackets game. This team drives me nuts sometimes with those cross ice pass attempts at the blue line or just above the faceoff circles. They need more of the just get it deep and keep working the corners style.

Starting to feel good to be a Sabre fan again and I hope this feeling keeps on keeping on. Now lets see what we can do tuesday against another very good team.

Okay now back to catching up on my drinking cause kids are in bed other things got priority till now.

Lets keep it going Bflo.

• Like (+1) 1

Yep, sounds right - you're talking shootout of course. I'm just talking any slap shot. Of course once again I will point out I'm a hugh Vanek fan.

I want to be a Vanek fan, but there was a period of time where that was tough. He's emerging again as a top player/scorer/leader on this team, which makes me insanely happy.

Starting to feel good to be a Sabre fan again and I hope this feeling keeps on keeping on. Now lets see what we can do tuesday against another very good team.

Same here. The magic is back. Do you believe? I do.

Okay now back to catching up on my drinking cause kids are in bed other things got priority till now.

This was a three martini game and at this point I'm wrecked, but a good kind of wrecked. Great win, Sabres!