GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

ATTN Gerbe: this isn't highschool varsity hockey. Your little backhand forehand backhand deke that you try every one on one situation is never going to work, just like it hasn't the first 50 times you've tried it this season.

Yeah, I want to pull for the guy, of course, but I'm starting to feel like SDS' appraisal of his game at the very beginning was correct: there's just nothing there.

Things that just sound wrong: "Eliot got caught with his pants down and the Sabres couldn't take advantage."

Well just caught the 2nd missed the 1st at my sons 1st bball game of the season. At least they won.

Doesn't look like the same team as last night. Pominville looked bad that period, had me swearing several times with ill advised passes. Looks like we are back to that fancy pants passing crap again tonight instead of taking the shots that are there and driving the net. I see Stafford's out, called that last night.

After 2 they still have a chance if they can get their heads out of their arse. This is gut check time if you want to start something Bflo, show me what you got Vanek or Roy and take it on your shoulders and get er done

Yeah, I want to pull for the guy, of course, but I'm starting to feel like SDS' appraisal of his game at the very beginning was correct: there's just nothing there.

Things that just sound wrong: "Eliot got caught with his pants down and the Sabres couldn't take advantage."

I had quite the chuckle when he dropped that one. "Caught with his pants down!" How inappropriate! This coming on the heels of last night's classic back and forth -- Harry pointed out that a columbus player used his stick to propel a team mate forward on the back check. Something about "pushing his stick right in his rear end" followed by Harry letting us all know that such an act hurts. I wish I could recall the exchange verbatim.

I had quite the chuckle when he dropped that one. "Caught with his pants down!" How inappropriate! This coming on forth -- Harry pointed oplayer used his stick to propel a team mate forward on the back check. Something about "pushing his stick right in his rear end" followed by Harry letting us all know that such an act hurts. I wish I could recall the exchange verbatim

ha ha, good one! Strange play funny comment

Don't hate me for this, but I figured this would be the best time to ask a favour.

A very good Kelowna friend of mine (tyler myers would want you to do this for her) is trying to land a gig as the host of paradise hunter. If you could spare a few seconds and vote for her, it would be appreciated.

http://www.paradisehunter.com/vote/dorothy.html

Thanks and gooooo Sabres! Beat the stinkin' Sens.

Don't hate me for this, but I figured this would be the best time to ask a favour.

A very good Kelowna friend of mine (tyler myers would want you to do this for her) is trying to land a gig as the host of paradise hunter. If you could spare a few seconds and vote for her, it would be appreciated.

FAIL

Game Day thread is NOT the place for this.

She has my vote, for what it's worth. Pretty lady, and the video was a hoot. In a Canadian DIY kinda way.

She has my vote, for what it's worth. Pretty lady, and the video was a hoot. In a Canadian DIY kinda way.

Super lady too, as well as good lookin'

Thanks for that. You can vote daily!

As for he big FAIL, sorry but it's not hat big of a deal. Karma