GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Just imagine the Sens wearing the BJ's thirds and deal with them like they did last night.

Another Kaleta frenzy would be welcome, especially with Neil's ugly-as-heck face on the other end of it.

Let's go Buffalo!

Neil's afraid someone on the other team might mistake the gapping 4x6 in his mouth as a net and shoot the puck at his face.

I like the idea though, any chance Sabres staff can steal the BJ's jerseys from the laundry bin and plant them in Ottawa?

I don't think there's any doubt that yesterday was the Sabres' best game of the season. Complete domination against a team that's actually been pretty good this year. What I liked was that everybody played their role perfectly. The scorers scored. The fighters fought. The penalty killers killed penalties. The goalie goalied.

Now, was it a fluke? Win or lose, tonight's effort will answer that question.

Let's see...second game of a back-to-back....playing Ottawa in Ottawa...gee I wonder how this one is going to turn out... :rolleyes:

Ottawa isn't that great a team. Sabres are about as rested as anyone can be in this league (right now). Just a hunch, but I think Buffalo handles Ottawa easily tonight. Ottawa is 3-7 in their last ten.. They have also given up the most goals in the division.

At least with the time off, the games played in the division is almost level. Finally can see where they really are. Buffalo and Ottawa tied at 23 points.

I don't think there's any doubt that yesterday was the Sabres' best game of the season. Complete domination against a team that's actually been pretty good this year. What I liked was that everybody played their role perfectly. The scorers scored. The fighters fought. The penalty killers killed penalties. The goalie goalied.

Now, was it a fluke? Win or lose, tonight's effort will answer that question.

We've seen this movie way too many times before. The Sabres are coming off their best game of the year and Ottawa is struggling as of late....you know the rest.

Stafford questionable per GR

"It's a little sore now, I pretty much did the same thing, I got a combination of a few things, not just my shoulder. I'm going to go do some treatment and see how it is."

Stafford is out, Chris Butler is in. Butler could also play a little at forward.

per Paul Hamilton.