Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Miller must know he's never winning a cup with the Sabres, not as long as Tommy Boy and Lucky Larry run the show. Pathetic display tonight.

PTR

Absolutely. The 3 Stooges (Darcy, Larry, and Tom) think they're smarter than the rest of teh NHL and think you only need to sign an all-star goalie plus a bunch of cast-off 2nd and 3rd liners and the playoffs are a cinch. These guys basically hung Miller out to dry in hockey's Mecca (unfortunately the Habs no longer use the most sacred Forum).

Absolutely. The 3 Stooges (Darcy, Larry, and Tom) think they're smarter than the rest of teh NHL and think you only need to sign an all-star goalie plus a bunch of cast-off 2nd and 3rd liners and the playoffs are a cinch. These guys basically hung Miller out to dry in hockey's Mecca (unfortunately the Habs no longer use the most sacred Forum).

The trouble is that we can't get rid of Darcy until we get rid of Larry and Tom. And I don't have the money to do that.

How is this team so bad that they don't even get lucky goals?

Most likely because they can't even create the lucky situation. Either they don't shoot, or wait to long to shoot and the shot is already defensed. A team that get get a shot on goal on a 2 on 1 break has little chance of even getting a lucky goal.

Well, I have never thought a season could be over so quickly into the year but the writing is on the wall. I don't think this team has beaten one top 8 team this year that starts their real goaltender. I never thought it was fair to play back to back nights when the other team is rested...oh yeah, that's right, other teams have to face that too..what, you mean Montreal had a game last night too....

Who is gone next year - Connolly, Stafford, Rivet...at least the team will look different next year. I hope Miller puts an ultimatum on this organization because this he is not sticking around after his contract.

Well, I have never thought a season could be over so quickly into the year but the writing is on the wall. I don't think this team has beaten one top 8 team this year that starts their real goaltender. I never thought it was fair to play back to back nights when the other team is rested...oh yeah, that's right, other teams have to face that too..what, you mean Montreal had a game last night too....

Who is gone next year - Connolly, Stafford, Rivet...at least the team will look different next year. I hope Miller puts an ultimatum on this organization because this he is not sticking around after his contract.

lmfao why does it seem like I've read this same post 15 times??? oh that's right, because someone posts the same exact thing after every loss LOL no offense bro i'm not saying it's always you, ###### is just too funny really.

He has ALOT of contract left.

lmfao why does it seem like I've read this same post 15 times??? oh that's right, because someone posts the same exact thing after every loss LOL no offense bro i'm not saying it's always you, ###### is just too funny really.

When you have Status Quo refusing to make changes you will see similar posts for the rest of this year and for as many years as they stay in control of this franchise.

He has ALOT of contract left.

Miller must wanna shoot himself. Unless he wants to shoot the under-producing forwards first. Can they bring back teh french connection? At age 60+ they can outperform these guys (for at least 2 or 3 shifts, they could be the 4th line).

Hey if anyone here wants to give me ooohh idk 4 million bucks; im positive I could show up and give the puck away then spend a few weeks warming the bench :wallbash:

For $4 million, I'd learn how to skate. Would that make me a top6 forward in Darcy's book?:w00t: