Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

The ice is slanted heavily in the sabres end and it would appear the refs are afraid of the hometown crowd. I rarely play the ref card but I can't help notice the advantage the habs get in their own barn.

At least for the last three seasons, that advantage can't be seen in the power play numbers.

In fact, last season, Montreal was near the bottom of the league in home power plays.

That said, the last power play for Montreal was horsecock.

Last season there were alot of games where Buffalo looked outworked but I don't recall games where they looked outclassed (until the playoffs anyway). So far, the Sabres look like they belong in a league below the one Montreal is in.

At least for the last three seasons, that advantage can't be seen in the power play numbers.

In fact, last season, Montreal was near the bottom of the league in home power plays.

That said, the last power play for Montreal was horsecock.

Ya I guess.Tonight it seems different. Maybe its just the fact that the habs seem to be far superior in the speed department and the Sabres are running around.

Darcy? How about all the posters that laughed when the Habs turned over their roster?

I remember them. They were the same ones that laughed at Labialet in Philly.

I still think this is one of those games the we will win because Miller will frustrate Montreal until we score.