Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Can anybody shoot onthis team!? That power play LOOKED great, but still comes up with a goose egg. Also, 2 on 1 breaks should at least yield a SOG.

Well, Habs show how a 2 on 1 is done. I hope the Sabres get an assist on that goal. We couldn't have set up that 2 on 1 any better.

I remember them. They were the same ones that laughed at Labialet in Philly.

I still think this is one of those games the we will win because Miller will frustrate Montreal until we score.

But what about the Rangers? They spend too much money. The acquire free agents. They change coaches. What about the Rangers. The Rangers. The Rangers.

Sorry, just though I would save some posters time by responding for them.

I still think this is one of those games the we will win because Miller will frustrate Montreal until we score.

LOL

Less than 1 minute before they get their 2nd. I'm thinking Montreal is not nearly as frustrated as you hope they are. :D

But what about the Rangers? They spend too much money. The acquire free agents. They change coaches. What about the Rangers. The Rangers. The Rangers.

Sorry, just though I would save some posters time by responding for them.

You forgot chemistry. ZOMG!! THE CHEMISTRY !! you can't change all those players cuz they have chemistry !

Season over! I have been waiting to type those 2 words and I've said to myself, "Give'em a chance!" But, I see the window of opportunity closing in this still young season...They need to put together a 5 to 6 game winning streak....I don't see this team doing that...Best eason I can give is we certainly can't blame injuries...This team just has no consistent offensive production...I'll be watching but I am not hopeful...

You forgot chemistry. ZOMG!! THE CHEMISTRY !! you can't change all those players cuz they have chemistry !

Some chemical reactions just create a weak fizz. That would be the Sabres. Their only majic is they can make the opposition goalie look great while hanging their Vezina trophy winning goalie out to dry. Miller be given a free extra night in downtown Montreal for the way he's been hung out. Rue St. Catherine can do wonders.

LOL

Less than 1 minute before they get their 2nd. I'm thinking Montreal is not nearly as frustrated as you hope they are. :D

I can't get any deeper so I may as well go for broke - The Sabres will come back and win this game in overtime on a shot by Pominville from the top of the right circle.