Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Well now thats what a small, fast, well coached, playing a system team with solid goal tending, veteran leadership, that bury's their chances looks like.

Montreal is really playing well now.

Bflo on the other hand is showing they can only compete with middle road teams.

Well Darcy, how do you like them now? a month from now ? two months from now ? I hope I can just at least try and enjoy them this season as a entertaining hockey team.

Well now thats what a small, fast, well coached, playing a system team with solid goal tending, veteran leadership, that bury's their chances looks like.

Well Darcy, how do you like them now? a month from now ? two months from now ? I hope I can just at least try and enjoy them this season as a entertaining hockey team.

But the Rangers...

They're not bad people. And we're only going to see continuous improvement from them. This team will be fine.

lmfao why does it seem like I've read this same post 15 times??? oh that's right, because someone posts the same exact thing after every loss LOL no offense bro i'm not saying it's always you, ###### is just too funny really.

OMG! When you are done l'ing your fao, perhaps you can tell us why it's funny. Is it so silly/wrong/out to lunch to be down on this team or to think that they probably aren't going to make the playoffs? The season is now 31% over. The Sabres have 9 wins and 16 losses. 5 out of their top 6 forwards have been downright terrible. Their highest-paid player has been invisible for 20 out of the 25 games, loafed his way through a big divisional game tonight and made a terrible turnover that gave the Habs a 2-0 lead. Their 2nd-highest-paid skater has been even worse. Their front office is paralyzed. Their coach is playing out the last year of his contract.

What exactly have you seen out of this team that makes you think they will win at a 70% or so clip in the last 69% of the season?

LOL!

OMG! When you are done l'ing your fao, perhaps you can tell us why it's funny. Is it so silly/wrong/out to lunch to be down on this team or to think that they probably aren't going to make the playoffs? The season is now 31% over. The Sabres have 9 wins and 16 losses. 5 out of their top 6 forwards have been downright terrible. Their highest-paid player has been invisible for 20 out of the 25 games, loafed his way through a big divisional game tonight and made a terrible turnover that gave the Habs a 2-0 lead. Their 2nd-highest-paid skater has been even worse. Their front office is paralyzed. Their coach is playing out the last year of his contract.

What exactly have you seen out of this team that makes you think they will win at a 70% or so clip in the last 69% of the season?

LOL!

Agreed.and a damn fine post!

LOL!

I give that 4.20 stars. It had a nice beat and I can dance to it.

LOL!

relax, i'm not arguing the premise of the post. you guys can be down on the team all you want -- as annoying as it is to me, that's your choice. it's just funny because following every Sabres' loss, someone posts pretty much the exact same thing as if it is some groundbreaking new idea that nobody has ever come up with before. plus we were celebrating everyones favorite holiday so i found it a little more amusing than usual. now i'm hungover and am in no mood to argue, so good day to you all

The season is now 31% over. The Sabres have 9 wins and 16 losses.

13 losses. The numbers are bad enough that you don't have to stretch the truth. And before you say, 'But the OTL/SO losses are losses!', they're just as close to a win as a loss (in terms of points). If you like, 10.5 wins and 14.5 losses. :)

13 losses. The numbers are bad enough that you don't have to stretch the truth. And before you say, 'But the OTL/SO losses are losses!', they're just as close to a win as a loss (in terms of points). If you like, 10.5 wins and 14.5 losses. :)

Not quite as close, because the tie-breakers favor regulation win points over accumulated OTL/SOL points -- and if the Sabres manage to get their act together and get into the playoff race, it's quite likely that the tie-breakers will play a role. Also, to be sure, the Sabres have finished a game as losers 16 times. But your point is fair nevertheless.

Not quite as close, because the tie-breakers favor regulation win points over accumulated OTL/SOL points -- and if the Sabres manage to get their act together and get into the playoff race, it's quite likely that the tie-breakers will play a role. Also, to be sure, the Sabres have finished a game as losers 16 times. But your point is fair nevertheless.

That's certainly true.