Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

It was amazing to see how this team looks with a little agression added to their game.

I noticed the same last year. They played much better when they played with a chip on their shoulder. WTF can't they play that way regularly? Supposedly they have enough gritty players to do it.

I noticed the same last year. They played much better when they played with a chip on their shoulder. WTF can't they play that way regularly? Supposedly they have enough gritty players to do it.

Football coaches often script the first 10 plays or something. Just sayin'...

I don't get why the fates always seem to conspire to rob Miller of shutouts. He gets an anamolously few for a goaltender of his caliber.

I walked into the room and saw the score with a few minutes left and said, "I wonder how they'll blow the shoutout this time?". I swear to God 10 seconds later it was in the net. :doh:

careful man... you wouldn't want to imply that they have a chance to make playoffs or anything. :bag:

Regardless , if they do make the playoffs do they have the type of team to go deep? Have they improved any from last years debacle against Boston? And is just sneaking into the playoffs and getting schooled and out is good enough for you? Whats wrong with shooting for the big prize? Should we not hope that we had a G.M. capable of going out and getting the pieces to actually compete for the cup or are these pieces enough? Just sayin...