Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Seriously, get this done. I think your only 3 options are Gaustad, Roy or Vanek. Although Roy is playing well, not sure he is C material. Vanek needs to concentrate on the goals as he gets thrown off his game too easily so that leaves the Goose. It looks like these past two games have been his best of the year so it would be perfect to hand it over to him and let him run with it...OK, so who do I call?

I don't want my captain to be a player that shows up once every 10 games. Give it to ROY, maybe it will mature him a little more.

Enroth to start? If he does enough to help this team get two points today he needs to be the #2 goalie full time.

If they start ENROTH tonight, I can't see ever going back to LALIME, whatever confidence he might of had will be ripped away by starting ENROTH. I think LALIME played good the last time out, he did give up a stupid goal, but he made some nice saves. I would play him tonight, if not, bring up ENROTH full time.

If they start ENROTH tonight, I can't see ever going back to LALIME, whatever confidence he might of had will be ripped away by starting ENROTH. I think LALIME played good the last time out, he did give up a stupid goal, but he made some nice saves. I would play him tonight, if not, bring up ENROTH full time.

It is Enroth .Kiss this one goodbye. First shot on goal and Enroth goes down when the puck carrier crosses the blue line.Good news is Sabres have some nice posssesion in the offensive zone.

It is Enroth .Kiss this one goodbye. First shot on goal and Enroth goes down when the puck carrier crosses the blue line.Good news is Sabres have some nice posssesion in the offensive zone.

So negative... where's the faith? We haven't been great against Pittsburgh in the past, but from what I've heard they are having some goaltending issues this season as well. I for one am excited to see what Gerbe can do on a real scoring line... kid's got a real good opportunity, and I hope he takes advantage of it. Can't be any worse than Connolly!

So negative... where's the faith? We haven't been great against Pittsburgh in the past, but from what I've heard they are having some goaltending issues this season as well. I for one am excited to see what Gerbe can do on a real scoring line... kid's got a real good opportunity, and I hope he takes advantage of it. Can't be any worse than Connolly!

agreed on Gerbe....they will need four to win tonight but so far line 1 looks great when Andre is not playing with it ,line two good and three ok too... ...11.59 and no real scoring chances yet for Pitt..another good sign.

agreed on Gerbe....they will need four to win tonight but so far line 1 looks great when Andre is not playing with it ,line two good and three ok too... ...11.59 and no real scoring chances yet for Pitt..another good sign.

That point to point pass by Gerbe was pretty wild... a full-on slapshot pass.

What is LINDY doing with the lines ? At times he seems clueless. Also Montador did great against OVIE, why does LINDY play SEKERA against CROSBY instead ? LEOPOLD didn't see much time either. I can never figure LINDY out.

sekera has killed two good rushes with bad passes so far and coughed the puck up twice in his own end so far.not having a good game.

Lindy can not figure Lindy out. His number one line puts together three excellent rushes in a row, two of which sekera kills with bad passing decisions in the offensive zone and Lindy breaks the line up? I think he should yell at them on their first power play.

Why are we captalizing every letter when typing a players name?

that's how they appear on the jersey, it becomes a habit lol. but at the same time it (probably unintentionally) serves the same purpose as "tags" -- you know who the post is about before you can read it.

also just for emphasis.

• Like (+1) 1