Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Has Buffalo been on the PP yet?

You're funny.

Just the one PP so far.

I tuned in to the Pittsburgh broadcast long enough to hear the play by play guy, Paul Steigerwald, talk about how tough it is for the Sabres to spend a lot of money in such a small market, but "they always do a good job fielding a competitive team" (paraphrase). Coming from a fellow small market Rust Belt shithole that also went bankrupt, I threw up in my mouth a little.

Looked like a bit of both to me, but whatever... it is what it is.

I'm not sayin' I haven't seen worse not called, but I wasn't surprised they called it, especially against golden boy's team.

On another note, that trip on Crosby looked just like the one on Vanek last game that wasn't called. I love the NHL.

Glad Pitt is as offensively challanged as the Sabres

I like how, since Enroth has done well this game, suddenly Pittsburgh is offensively challenged. They're offensively challenged even though they're 5-0-1 in their last 6 and have the 3rd most goals for in the conference. Yup, that's offensively challenged.

I like how, since Enroth has done well this game, suddenly Pittsburgh is offensively challenged. They're offensively challenged even though they're 5-0-1 in their last 6 and have the 3rd most goals for in the conference. Yup, that's offensively challenged.

Take the time to look at Pitts numbers in the last ten games .3.0 a game is not an offensive juggernaut. All that matters is the Sabres are losing this game on a soft goal. If this was Lalime many here would be screaming.

Not a fan of the boos. Remember when Pommers had the highest shooting % on the team? Whatever happened to that guy??

I missed the boos? For a player or just in general at the end of the game?

That's 1 goal in the last two home games...ouch. And again, I can't fault the effort in either game. Frustrating...