Ottawatch

Eleven

Everytime I look they're playing Washington or Pittsburgh. I hope Tampa and Boston give them more problems than they've given use. All we need is that one or two-game slip up like they had against Florida and of course to win our share of the remaining head-to-head matchups.

We have to keep tabs on Carolina too, which is a measly 3 points ahead of us and have also lost 3 out of 4 points to Florida this week.

I just have to say how amazing this season has been...it is beyond anything I could imagine, and they're doing it with pure talent and dedication. It's not 2-1 wins anymore with Dom saving the day. This is much more gratifying. The players are great and the upper management is great and and today was such a beautiful day outside and the playoffs can't come soon enough. :rolleyes:

I just have to say how amazing this season has been...it is beyond anything I could imagine, and they're doing it with pure talent and dedication. It's not 2-1 wins anymore with Dom saving the day. This is much more gratifying. The players are great and the upper management is great and and today was such a beautiful day outside and the playoffs can't come soon enough. :rolleyes:

Yes! Perhaps the best Buffalo team ever.

I plan to start Hurricane Watch as soon as Ottawatch becomes unnecessary. By the way, is that a Brazilian flag you've got going on there?

Yes, it sure is. This year is extra special for me. The Sabres are going to the playoffs and then in June, there's the World Cup....and my team is certainly not an underdog there.

Yes, it sure is. This year is extra special for me. The Sabres are going to the playoffs and then in June, there's the World Cup....and my team is certainly not an underdog there.

Certainly not. My team is, though, especially without Friedel. Oh, well; at least maybe we'll advance to the elimination round.

Archived