GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I still move Connolly to number 1, but agree Lalime should move on. Enroth is ready and who know Leggio could be ready for a stint if Enroth isn't. Rivet should coach. Think he would be great at it. Not sure about Grier and Niedermeyer. If it means that the Sabres add Adam and Kassian replace one of those two and either Hecht and or Connolly, I am all for it. But those two young guys probably coming up next year, I would keep one around.

The numbering wasn't meant to be a ranking, just a list off the top of my head of Sabres players that shouldn't be here next season.

I'm sorry to bring this back to the crowd, but I haven't been to a Sabre game in a while...we just took the lead against one of the best teams in the West and it just doesn't sound loud....help me understand this!

I'm not getting into this again. Not this season, not next. Read up on the debate if you must. Or go to a game. It's always the guys who don't go to the games....

You know what's awesome about MSG? I can hear the skates stopping, and the stick-to-stick passes sound like the puck is in my living room. Wish I had that kind of sound at the rink.

Anyway, Gaustad just got beat off of the puck like he was a mite, but the Sabres got a power play about ten seconds later. You know, I'm not liking Mr. Gaustad lately....

I'm sorry to bring this back to the crowd, but I haven't been to a Sabre game in a while...we just took the lead against one of the best teams in the West and it just doesn't sound loud....help me understand this!

I watched a Montreal game earlier this week and the crowd was booming. Very loud! I think it's a combination of a louder crowd and how much noise they allow through the tv sound

I'm not getting into this again. Not this season, not next. Read up on the debate if you must. Or go to a game. It's always the guys who don't go to the games....

Sorry, dude, I'll start the "I live 6 hours away and don't get to game often" thread next time to ask the question...oh, and I do go to Ranger games out here and they just seem louder, even on tee-vee. Sorry to rankle you.

10 pts in the last 14 games, once again one of the most productive Sabres yet takes the bulk of the team's flak. :thumbsup:

Check his plus minus before gloat about your stats -9 going into the game. Still is a lazy POS with no heart... Tin Man...

That goal only got him to even for the game.

I watched a Montreal game earlier this week and the crowd was booming. Very loud! I think it's a combination of a louder crowd and how much noise they allow through the tv sound

Could you hear every scrape of a skate on the ice? MSG is the problem (and Montreal's arena is larger). F*ck, I just got sucked in again, didn't I?

RJ just said that the arena is "noisy" tonight because of all the kids in the stands.