GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Forgot to ask. Does anyone know when calls go to Toronto, versus being decided in the replay booth in the arena?

From what I understand every goal is reviewed. For scoring as well as determining if it is a legal goal.

as you so eloquently stated who knows what the rules are anymore. Tomato tomatoe let's call the whole thing off!

From what I understand every goal is reviewed. For scoring as well as determining if it is a legal goal.

as you so eloquently stated who knows what the rules are anymore. Tomato tomatoe let's call the whole thing off!

Yeah, but I'm wondering how they decide which calls go to Toronto. Or do they all?

You just going to drop that tidbit and not give details?

You're not in the mood?! You get in the mood!

I don't have any details yet--I haven't been there yet!

But I bought a guided tour of the review room (together with game tix and hall of fame passes) at a charity auction. It was supposed to be the day of the Leafs game a couple of weeks ago, but the guy who is providing the tour was (seriously) ill. So now it's March.

I don't have any details yet--I haven't been there yet!

But I bought a guided tour of the review room (together with game tix and hall of fame passes) at a charity auction. It was supposed to be the day of the Leafs game a couple of weeks ago, but the guy who is providing the tour was (seriously) ill. So now it's March.

You won't see the room in action though?

The shootout is not hockey, it's a skill competition. Pommer does not create offense by carrying the puck into shooting positions, he awaits the one timer. Where are all those effective wrist shots in regulation? One trick pony. As good as he was in shootiouts last year, he hasn't been involved in a shoot out yet this year has he?

I think he was invovled in one where he sailed it high and wide.