GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

blacked out for me, but i think is b/c i am in the NYC area...

just to reiterate earlier posts, if Sab's can pick up a point tonight, and/or play a solid road game, i will think we are back on track and believe they can make a run at playoffs still. anything else and the last week was a mirage.

that is such a weak F'ing 2nd call when a team is already down one. it has to be short of murder or ruins a good scoring chance to make that 2nd penalty call

Do you get both the Sabres and Rangers games on MSG or do they black out the Buffalo game?

Final minute, there was a faceoff in the Buffalo end. Gaustad skated over to Ellis and Ellis skated in to take the draw. But he appeared to deliberately get himself thrown out, bringing in Gaustad.

Any theories on what that was all about?

Maybe Gaustad "ASSUMED" that they were gonna throw him out to give them the advantage to score again before the end of the period.

Final minute, there was a faceoff in the Buffalo end. Gaustad skated over to Ellis and Ellis skated in to take the draw. But he appeared to deliberately get himself thrown out, bringing in Gaustad.

Ya. I saw that, maybe he wanted to know where the center was trying to win it to? Goose is always switching the way he holds his stick but can't do that on the road last

Who was Goose taking it against? He might have asked Ellis to see if he could get the other guy tossed too so that Goose could win it easier. Good idea if that much thought went into it.

• Like (+1) 1

There is no way you can bench him but you can't deny he has been giving goals up left and right. Do you not agree?

I think his game has improved substantially since he and Sekera got together. I will agree his play isn't perfect, but no ones is. I think he is moving in the right direction and I don't mind a few giveaways if he scores 15-20 goals this year.