GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

spndnchz

I sincerely hope he's not. Roy, Vanek, Ennis are beginning to look like our first true "number one line" since 2007.

Agreed - Stafford's shoulder injury may have been the best thing that happened to Vanek (aside from his sweet goal Sat. night).

why do we put grier and kaleta on the pp, idc how bad it is those two aren't gonna make it any better

because they are scrappy and fight for the puck. i'd rather see them on the PP than the lazy 'skill' who create more chances for the other teams when we're on the PP.

now we get to see firsthand what an effective PP unit looks like.

wow. oh Santa, can we get a PP unit like that for xmas? is it too early to ask?

Not for Christmas, but if the Sabres want to show the fanbase they are committed they will break the bank to sign Ehrhoff. Guy is the PPQB this team is desperate for.

Remember in Spaceballs when they made the jump from Light Speed to Plaid to Ludicrous Speed.

I think Vanek has made the jump to Plaid.

-

Vancouver looks like the Spring 2006 Sabres.

They come in waves.

Vigneault was probably watching a lot of Sabres in 2005-06

-

I think it will take 5 goals to win this.

-

Kicking myself for not being there tonight.

Vancouver is fun to watch.

Remember in Spaceballs when they made the jump from Light Speed to Plaid to Ludicrous Speed.

I think Vanek has made the jump to Plaid.

-

:clapping:

And Connolly has gone from suck, to blow.

I like Vancouver a bunch too. I was fired as a consultant after the 1st when none of the 45 foot floaters made it in the net.

Anyone notice how many times Harry is wrong about his observations (i.e.,goals, assists, penalties)...) ? He prematurely called a penalty on Hecht for going after the Vancouver d-man who ran Pominville - then RJ & Rayzor quickly corrected Harry. Love to hear this tool made to look like the fool he is. I can almost detect a hint of satisfaction when RJ puts Harry in his place.