GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wjag

I think I was trying to agree with you. We both seem to be arguing that the top priority should be a schedule that's as favorable as possible. If the Sabres don't get as many "good" dates for selling tickets, tough titty. Your point was a good one. If the schedule hurts you just enough so you miss the playoffs, you lose a lot more revenue than you possibly gained.

They need to put a team on the ice that would sell out a game on Monday morning at 7 a.m.

Hahahhaa, I wish they could sell out a game at 7 am. They can barely sell out at prime time now of days. I bought tickets for the Caps game on Saturday back in August when I thought they'd be great and tickets would be so hard to come by. They were sold out of 100 level so I had to buy 200 Club for $150 a piece. Kicking myself for that right now....

Wow, that girl signing the anthem was terrified. You don't see that very often, but it's kind of cool to see. And did anyone catch what the fans were randomly yelling during the anthem? Seems like a pretty trashy move to me.

Yeah, i think they threw her off at one point. But, that could have been just nerves, i don't know.