GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

There is always a breaking point game where I no longer become angry after the loss. If they blow this one, it will be MY confirmation that the season will be lost as they are proving they can't even beat mediocre teams. This makes it virtually impossible to get back into the top 8.

Anyway, here's my 2 cents: the Sabres played much better last night than in the previous 4-5 games.

Indeed.

How disheartening it must be for Myers. Makes a great move looks up to make a pass for a solid scoring chance and the player there is "Nieds."

That was a solid shift for Myers. Thus far, he's played a good game.

Myers showed some life with a good rush and a big hit and looks to be moving the puck a little quicker. Enroth looked a lot more confident, until...

Wonder why former Sabres head coach Marcel Pronovost wasn't announced as representing the Sabres. ???

Not sure how many others caught Coach's Corner tonight, but even if you hate Don Cherry (I personally like him a lot) you have to respect how much he loves his country and how much time he dedicates to acknowledging those that have made the ultimate sacrifice - police, fire, and of course armed servies. He dedicated his entire segment tonight to Canadians in past and current wars in the name of the upcoming Canadian holiday (Rememberance Day I believe...)