GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

But he continues to hand the puck directly to the opposition? He's having brain farts on a regular basis and its costing us. Something isn't right.

I agree. I hope he's just drunk or something and it's not that he's suffering some post concussion effects. Something is definitely not right, even for him.

Okay, even though I pay $170 a year for Center Ice, I won't be able to watch the game since it's on NHLN and my cable provider doesn't carry it. So what are my options online? Why I am a glutton for punishment and want to go out of my way to watch this listless team, I'll never know.

Okay, even though I pay $170 a year for Center Ice, I won't be able to watch the game since it's on NHLN and my cable provider doesn't carry it. So what are my options online? Why I am a glutton for punishment and want to go out of my way to watch this listless team, I'll never know.

atdhe.net... with the usual caveat -- it may or may not be legal or ethical to watch this way.

atdhe.net... with the usual caveat -- it may or may not be legal or ethical to watch this way.

My thoughts are F the legal or ethical thing. I tried with both the NFL and the NHL. They both didn't deliver what they promised. I paid for Center Ice and went to watch the NHL network this afternoon to set up the DVR for tonight and for some reason I don't get it. I called and it will be 24 to 48 hours before someone gets back to me. The NFL on the go I straight up canceled because I couldn't get a single game.

My first choice is always to pay the money. I would rather pay no matter how much and not be bothered (I'm lucky enough to afford it), but they haven't yet delivered what they promised. As strange as this might seem, you can always find a bootleg feed and they are WAY more reliable.

Gotta love corporate America, overcharge and under-deliver.

Join the club.

The stinker on home ice against the Rags this year pushed me over the edge.

Once they failed to show up for game 2 of the season, I knew it would be a long year :bag:

At this point, I think it would take Darcy getting the boot in order for me to watch another game, I simply cannot bring myself to spend time and money on a franchise where he's in charge.

Didn't you say you would start watching again if Lindy scratched Rivet?

Anyway, here's my 2 cents: the Sabres played much better last night than in the previous 4-5 games. They're going to win tonight and start turning their season around.

Go Sabres.

I'm actually the type who tries to stay legal. Buy my music and so forth.... However, seeing as I DID PAY for the Center Ice to watch all Buffalo's games now that I live in Idaho. I am fine with it, I feel I did pay for it.

Didn't you say you would start watching again if Lindy scratched Rivet?

Anyway, here's my 2 cents: the Sabres played much better last night than in the previous 4-5 games. They're going to win tonight and start turning their season around.

Go Sabres.

No, all I said was that unless one of several things happened, I wouldn't be watching for certain. Scratching Rivet was on that list.

Still doesn't mean I have to watch, even though Cpt. Cement Skates was scratched, thank god.

Unfortunately for the sabres the leafs almost always outwork them and if not for Miller playing so brilliantly last season against the leafs we would have lost most of those contests. This year they have the general who will be trying to prove something for sure. I don't see a win here either.

MATT ELLIS!!!! YES!! I know you guys don't like him but I LOVED him last season and I'm happy that you guys who said he wouldn't even get a call up were wrong!! Maybe he will provide a spark.

:lol: Matt Ellis, the missing piece! He's definitely an over achiever! :lol:

hahaha I know he's not gonna be some darkhorse hero or anything but I really do like his game (for what he is).

hell i bet you like him more than stafford

It just seems like it would be a better idea to bring up a younger guy who still has a future with the organization.

It just seems like it would be a better idea to bring up a younger guy who still has a future with the organization.

As much as I agree, they need experience to get a win, not an up and comer.

I think I heard Lindy on the pregame show say it was Dineen who suggested Ellis over Adam this time around, something to do with Adam being on the road and kind of worn-out? Not sure.

MATT ELLIS!!!! YES!! I know you guys don't like him but I LOVED him last season and I'm happy that you guys who said he wouldn't even get a call up were wrong!! Maybe he will provide a spark.

Its not that we don't like him, he's just so...blah. Nothing special, he might not help you lose but his game is boring as ######. Maybe it's what they need right now.