GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'm going to the game against the Caps next Saturday. If they don't win tonight or Friday they still will not have won a game on home ice by the time I get there. Never thought that would have been the case when I bought the tickets in August....

Maybe someone can look this one up. Did the PK start to flop after Pominville came out of the lineup?

I mentioned this during the Dallas game. I don't even care what the numbers say, you can see that the PK is worse without him in there.

I mentioned this during the Dallas game. I don't even care what the numbers say, you can see that the PK is worse without him in there.

The forwards don't seem to be filling lanes half as well as they used to. Whether or not that's a Pominville thing, who knows, but it is definitely something worth thinking about. Two-way play is definitely one of his strengths and that loss left a hole in the lineup. It can't hurt to hope for the miracle where his loss was 100% the reason for the struggles.

The forwards don't seem to be filling lanes half as well as they used to. Whether or not that's a Pominville thing, who knows, but it is definitely something worth thinking about. Two-way play is definitely one of his strengths and that loss left a hole in the lineup. It can't hurt to hope for the miracle where his loss was 100% the reason for the struggles.

Also, it wouldn't hurt for the goaltenders to make a save.

Tonight will be a success if we only don't see Vanek make that stupid no-look, backhand pass to no-one. He really needs to start shooting from everywhere.

Is the pass the problem or is the problem that there is no one on the team that is in position to do anything with that pass?