Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

If they were to do a team vote (which is how Rivet became captain), I can't even imagine how it would go. If coach/management were involved? I'd have to think that the odds-on fav would be Pominville.

Pominville? Is he really captain material? I'm not too sure about that. He'll, I'd rather to give vanek. Truth be told, aside from Miller I can't really see any of these guys as the obvious captain.

There is now radio backtracking about whether the injury from the Cryer game was re-aggravated.

That might be the company spin; it would actually be smart if that is the company spin.

But Rivet is benched. Which is smart. He just can't play everyday anymore; he is Teppo (but a better, occasional, fighter). The team should elect a new C, and Rivet should play one out of two.

Selling Teppo a little short?

Pominville? Is he really captain material? I'm not too sure about that. He'll, I'd rather to give vanek. Truth be told, aside from Miller I can't really see any of these guys as the obvious captain.

I think they should consider giving it to Vanek. It may take some of the pressure and frustration he heaps upon himself and reapply it to the whole team. Plus his English has improved dramatically:) It will help him by allowing him to concentrate on the whole team rather than himself, and bring some legitimate passion about succeeding to the team.