Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Sadly the Thrashers aren't a lesser opponent. Scoff if you will they got Better in the off season while Darcy fiddled. Another lackluster attempt @ playing hockey I fear will be the result. Prove me wrong girls.

Yeppir's a 3-6-1 sabres team going against a 4-4-1 Atl team, who is the lesser opponent on paper and play.

Whadda I gotta, whadda I got to do to wake ya up

To shake ya up, to break the structure up

'Cause blood still flows in the gutter....

Welcome newbie and nice post.

Sounds like 70% of the posters here

Thank you sir may I have another. :beer:

oh annd about that hockey game, lets see it's been win one lose two so take your pick loss tonight win tomrrow or vice versa but thats all you can pretty much expect from Darcy's collection of passionless players. But keep talking about DR and I'm sure somehow it will get better.

Interesting...

There is now radio backtracking about whether the injury from the Cryer game was re-aggravated.

That might be the company spin; it would actually be smart if that is the company spin.

But Rivet is benched. Which is smart. He just can't play everyday anymore; he is Teppo (but a better, occasional, fighter). The team should elect a new C, and Rivet should play one out of two.

That seems way too high for Atlanta. In any case, at least 1/2 of them will be wearing blue and gold.

Friday night. 3/4.

There is now radio backtracking about whether the injury from the Cryer game was re-aggravated.

That might be the company spin; it would actually be smart if that is the company spin.

But Rivet is benched. Which is smart. He just can't play everyday anymore; he is Teppo (but a better, occasional, fighter). The team should elect a new C, and Rivet should play one out of two.

Now, backtracking on the backtracking (it is Schopp). Tune in after the game to hear the real reason!

Tim Connolly is the new captain?

Just kidding.... B-) :bag:

It does make you think about who would be captain if not Rivet. I know Pominville gets a lot of respect in that regard. I don't know if Gaustad plays enough minutes to warrant the "C". Maybe Roy by default, not sure if the concerns about his maturity are still valid. If he has overcome some hurdle maybe he wouldn't be a bad choice. Maybe it really speaks to the lack of leadership on the team when it's this hard to think of his replacement.

It does make you think about who would be captain if not Rivet. I know Pominville gets a lot of respect in that regard. I don't know if Gaustad plays enough minutes to warrant the "C". Maybe Roy by default, not sure if the concerns about his maturity are still valid. If he has overcome some hurdle maybe he wouldn't be a bad choice. Maybe it really speaks to the lack of leadership on the team when it's this hard to think of his replacement.

If they were to do a team vote (which is how Rivet became captain), I can't even imagine how it would go. If coach/management were involved? I'd have to think that the odds-on fav would be Pominville.

If they were to do a team vote (which is how Rivet became captain), I can't even imagine how it would go. If coach/management were involved? I'd have to think that the odds-on fav would be Pominville.

I think that they would go with ROY.