Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Seems like ground hog day with this game...playing horribly and will take it out against a lesser team. Tomorrow, after coming off a win, will get slapped in the face using fatigue as a factor. Wednesday, they get to OT and grab a point in a loss. First win at home comes against Montreal. This team is awfully predictable....

You know, I have enough other things going on in my life that I can't afford to watch this boring, predictable group of slackers play another game. I wouldn't even care if they were losing games by a goal or two as long as they played an exciting, up-tempo game with lots of scoring chances. But, they are the least entertaining group of players to don a Sabres' sweater (of any era). Snore. I'm still a fan, but I believe the word "disenchanted" would be an accurate description. Maybe I'll rent a movie tonight. Or do laundry. ZZZzzzzzzzzzz......

• Like (+1) 1

Thats the kiss of death. Calling an opponent a lesser team. There's not many teams I would put in the catagory of being lesser right now. Thats Regiers problem,he continues to overvalue the players on this team then he tries to prove it year after year.

Thats the kiss of death. Calling an opponent a lesser team. There's not many teams I would put in the catagory of being lesser right now. Thats Regiers problem,he continues to overvalue the players on this team then he tries to prove it year after year.

But they are - the problem is this group has no heart

Whadda I gotta, whadda I got to do to wake ya up

To shake ya up, to break the structure up

'Cause blood still flows in the gutter....

"How long? Not long, 'cause

what you reap is what you sow."

Looking for vid. That's a bumper!

I bet Ludes use to listen to this one before the game.

No Pominville yet. he failed his neuro-pysch test and was put on a plane back to Buffalo. That's gotta suck4him.

Morrisonn is playing tonight.

This team needs Pom's two-way game. And I assume it's a week before he can re-test, because if he failed today, he's not symptom-free.

This team needs Pom's two-way game. And I assume it's a week before he can re-test, because if he failed today, he's not symptom-free.

Lindy says there are no side effects to his exercise. The test is the only things stopping him from playing. Possibly his baseline was on a great day "Like you got 100% on the test and ur a 80% student". he needs to get closer to his first baseline test, taken two years ago before he is cleared 2 play.

He doesn't need to wait another week. The Sabre doc's r looking at him when he gets back to see if they missed anything. That would scare me. What if he's too messed up in his head, even though he can skate like crazy and get no headaches, but his memory, language, attention, reading, planning, visual-spatial analysis, and problem-solving functions are dysfunctional?