Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I almost think a regulation loss would have been better for this team. Now, they will try and build on the positive of tying it up late. Well, I may be a little late to the party but something is VERY wrong with this team. If Miller does not step his game up, this is going to get really ugly.....

I almost think a regulation loss would have been better for this team. Now, they will try and build on the positive of tying it up late. Well, I may be a little late to the party but something is VERY wrong with this team. If Miller does not step his game up, this is going to get really ugly.....

Granted, I don't think Miller is playing extremely well, but our defense is absolutely putrid.

With Miller in net, scoring 3 goals should be enough to win most games.

Granted, I don't think Miller is playing extremely well, but our defense is absolutely putrid.

With Miller in net, scoring 3 goals should be enough to win most games.

There is no way in hell Montador should be our best defenseman. He, like most of these guys, is a career journeyman... a #5 or #6 d-man. All of the best teams have a shutdown top pair that play in all situations and hog ice time. We have a regressing Myers paired with who? Monty, Morrisonn, Leopold, Rivet are all journeymen... Butler and Sekera don't look like anything special... I just don't understand the logic of assembling this bunch of craptastic d-men.

I truly believe that 4 on 4, with that much open ice, one of the best players on the team is Gerbe. He didn't sniff OT.

Gerbe was hurt but like Rivet this could be a blessing. Someone earlier said that this line has provided good effort, but I don't see it. Gerbe is terrible. Seriously, for a small guy, I need you producing points. Not only has he not done that, he's easily knocked off the puck and looks lost out there. Might be time he sits on the bench and Adam gets called back up whether he's healthy or not....