A little help.

deluca67

Last fall I was driving through North Buffalo on trash day. When i say a bunch of hockey sticks. I found a stick that has YZERMAN inked stamped on it. The street I was on has a bunch of high priced homes on it. Is it possible this is a Steve Yzerman stick? How can I find out? There are also a couple of sticks with PM99 and PM66 on them. Could these be gamed used sticks?

Thanks for the help.

Just about all hockey stick blades are stamped with player names. The names are used to quickly determine the pattern of the blade. Yzerman's pattern is very common, as is Modano's, Tkachuk's and Paul Coffey's.

If it's a game used NHL stick, the stick has some more extras in it. Usually the names on those sticks are etched in professionally and include the number of the player on the top of the stick.

Is anyone else flashing back to the TV commercial of about 10 years ago maybe... two young guys in an old beat up car pull up to the curb and load a ratty looking couch, start driving, smell the couch, then leave it beside the road again? I forget the product being advertised, but the accompanying song had a repeating refrain of "da da da." I'm not sure why, but God I miss Jason Dawe!

Is anyone else flashing back to the TV commercial of about 10 years ago maybe... two young guys in an old beat up car pull up to the curb and load a ratty looking couch, start driving, smell the couch, then leave it beside the road again? I forget the product being advertised, but the accompanying song had a repeating refrain of "da da da." I'm not sure why, but God I miss Jason Dawe!

10 years ago? That piece of crap was on tv maybe 3 years ago. It was some kind of car commercial.

I doubt it was three years ago, unless they brought it out of the vault. I say 10 years ago, because it was definitely during the Jason Dawe Era. Daaaaaaaaawesome!

The song was "Da Da Da" by Trio. It was used by VW to sell the '97 Golf.

Sorry, Shrader, looks like PA w/ 10 yrs ago wins.

I think what he wins is an endless loop of that stupid song set to play from midnight til 4:00 AM every night until he is stark raving insane. :o

The song was "Da Da Da" by Trio. It was used by VW to sell the '97 Golf.

Sorry, Shrader, looks like PA w/ 10 yrs ago wins.

I think what he wins is an endless loop of that stupid song set to play from midnight til 4:00 AM every night until he is stark raving insane. :o

Actually, he overbid so my horrible bid still wins.

I doubt it was three years ago, unless they brought it out of the vault. I say 10 years ago, because it was definitely during the Jason Dawe Era. Daaaaaaaaawesome!

i got to watch dawe suit up for the charlotte checkers of the echl last year (he still lives in charlotte with his family). let's just say he didn't have much left in him. a former nhler as 3rd line winger in the "e"? ouch.

Archived