GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:30 PM VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME.

VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME.

Let me see this worked last game when I ripped em.

Playing Stanley cup runner up, chance to show us what teams for real, I expect the Flyer's to play big while buffalo plays small(gerbe nets one tonight),

Miller keeps it close but the curse of the uneven eyebrow disease takes another game toll, they lose 3-2 in OT. But they had their chances.

7:30 PM VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME.

VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME. VERSUS GAME.

:clapping: been streaming the games, not turning NHL ICE on until half way through the season,

Guys were skating well against the Devils, lets keep it going Sabres

According to WGR, Neidermeyer is not with the team and the Sabres have called up Luke Adam to take his spot.

http://www.wgr550.com/Gameday-Update--Niedermayer-not-with-team/8436139

Oh boy, here come the "Luke Adam is slow" posts. Don't watch his his feet, watch him move up the ice in comparison to other players. Sabres fans are so used to watching smurfs skate that we think even 6'3" players should skate like the tasmanian devil. Tall players have longer legs, and longer strides, so their strides take longer to complete so they take less strides per second/seconds per stride. IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE SLOW! We had this same discussion about Vanek last year, and immediately after it he blew through two defensemen grabbed a free puck and buried it. That was the end of the Vanek is slow discussion. Hopefully Adam does the same thing tonight.

Good to see Adam getting rewarded for a hot start! Sabres prosects 3-peat on the AHL Rookie of the year award?

Let me see this worked last game when I ripped em.

Playing Stanley cup runner up, chance to show us what teams for real, I expect the Flyer's to play big while buffalo plays small(gerbe nets one tonight),

Miller keeps it close but the curse of the uneven eyebrow disease takes another game toll, they lose 3-2 in OT. But they had their chances.

Laviolette apparently was *P'd-O* post-game last night. That means they'll either be demoralized or come out flying (no pun intended).

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/flyers/20101026_Flyers_fall_to_Blue_Jackets.html