GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Me too. But if I only come away with the knowledge of where they place their crowd mics it will be a win. :D

i'm there as well - dining in Ironbound and then off the arena that will be at least 1/3 Sabre fans.....and let me tell ya, i am at a crossroads. i am bringing my 2 year-old son outfitted with this Buffalo 3rd jersey and I am really starting to wonder if I want to do this to this kid - between the Bills and the Sabres!!

I just keep telling myself, that because we have gone through, that we are going to enjoy the day they win it all more than any team or city ever has!! By the way, I am an eternal optimist, if you couldn't tell!

Lindy actually said this after the game when asked by Paul Hamilton about the "confusion" in his own zone in the first period:

"I don't know. I was more concerned with why we weren't getting in the other end."

Oh lord.

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He's hung around too long. His ending won't be pretty. Could have gone out proverbially on top.

I just wonder whose honeymoon is going to end first, his or Tyler Myers'.

Okay HHmmmm, let's see I think I will hear something like this with Hedberg starting, well he always played the Sabres tough and had a winning record in Atl against Bflo, Goaltender was just on his game , we just need to bear down on our chances better and convert our opportunites. If we start converting our chances we will be okay, I would be more worried if we were not getting the chances.....

Buffalo makes another back up goalie look olympic and lose to Devils 2-1.

Lets Go Bflo ....... for next years high draft choice.

Lindy actually said this after the game when asked by Paul Hamilton about the "confusion" in his own zone in the first period:

"I don't know. I was more concerned with why we weren't getting in the other end."

Oh lord.

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He's hung around too long. His ending won't be pretty. Could have gone out proverbially on top.

Hey, at least he is a great prankster! How many people would be creative enough to take someone's book when they were not looking? Lindy is the king prankster!

Well as much as I will be forever hopefully that this group can turn around their game I am pretty sure we are going to see more of the same from the underachievers again toninght, only difference will be the excuss that they us,IE: played a tough one last night :wallbash:

Edited by mbs72

Oh lord.

I wonder what it would really take for Ruff to be fired? I don't see Regier being man enough to make that decision. If he fires Ruff he is basically saying he did his job and filled the roster with enough talent which we all know is BS. It may be more likely for Quinn, the weasel he is, to throw Regier under the bus and let a new GM deal with Lindy. If the Cerberus running this franchise is to lose a head it will be because of Quinn trying to save his own.

I wonder what it would really take for Ruff to be fired? I don't see Regier being man enough to make that decision. If he fires Ruff he is basically saying he did his job and filled the roster with enough talent which we all know is BS. It may be more likely for Quinn, the weasel he is, to throw Regier under the bus and let a new GM deal with Lindy. If the Cerberus running this franchise is to lose a head it will be because of Quinn trying to save his own.

I think this is a play out the string year for Lindy and Darcy. Both are lame ducks and apparently wanted nothing to do with Larry's offer to extend, when they all met in Larry's white, unmarked molester van down by the waterfront. Basically, the problem here will take care of itself. I wish he did, but Larry doesn't have the guts to fire Lindy.

I think this is a play out the string year for Lindy and Darcy. Both are lame ducks and apparently wanted nothing to do with Larry's offer to extend, when they all met in Larry's white, unmarked molester van down by the waterfront. Basically, the problem here will take care of itself. I wish he did, but Larry doesn't have the guts to fire Lindy.

Ruff would find a job quickly. Maybe he'll take a year off and do some TV. Regier's only hope is a job with the league. I couldn't imagine another team giving him a chance at GM. Unless it is a team with a strong owner looking for a yes man. Regier is a good company man, a horrible evaluator of talent and the free agent/trade markets but still a good company man.