GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

As usual, this is the Sens games to lose. They are playing the same way they usually do against them. And Roby just said it, pressure. They can't play against a team that forces them to make a decision.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like it will probably end up close to what the score is now.

As usual, this is the Sens games to lose. They are playing the same way they usually do against them. And Roby just said it, pressure. They can't play against a team that forces them to make a decision.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like it will probably end up close to what the score is now.

Your right, it is going to be a tough 3rd period cause the sens are going to sit back. But the Sabres are clearly more skilled and have a better coach. I think they will break through the back-check and tie it up in the first 10 minutes. If not I hope something interesting happens because I'm not looking forward to another boring B-Lo vs. NJ game tomorrow with 2 teams playing the same D-first system. Just thank the hockey gods Biron is sitting tomorrow night so we don't have to watch another 1-0 game.

Kevin just said most games are one-goal games. I wonder if that's really true.

Seems to me the PR staff -- and even Lindy -- haul the parity issue out of the closet whenever they need to try to cover the Sabres' ######.

I hate Ottawa always standing over Miller after the whistle, while the Sabres almost never seem to be bothered by it. Michalek did it early in the game, went back there moments later to draw a penalty on Myers, then Alfie stood in front unmolested to score his first. This ALWAYS happens against Ottawa. I swear they test the Sabres in the first few minutes with this tactic to see what will happen -- and almost to mark their territory. A nice psychological ploy.

Screw this. Imma choke the chicken to Ghost's new avatar.