GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

spndnchz

I'm going out and saying a must win game. Thrashers don't have many players on that team that scare me. Sabres could be more focused on the road. If there was ever a turnaround game it looks like this could be it. Wouldn't be surprised by a three or four goal win. Hope I'm not wrong, we need this one badly....

I'm going out and saying a must win game. Thrashers don't have many players on that team that scare me. Sabres could be more focused on the road. If there was ever a turnaround game it looks like this could be it. Wouldn't be surprised by a three or four goal win. Hope I'm not wrong, we need this one badly....

On paper, the Thrashers don't look scary, but the team is revamped this year. They are much more physical, which as we all know doesn't exactly play well for the Sabres.

On paper, the Thrashers don't look scary, but the team is revamped this year. They are much more physical, which as we all know doesn't exactly play well for the Sabres.

All I need to see is they beat Ducks and SJ on the end of a 4 game roadtrip to know they are for real and playing a different brand of hockey however it should not matter if this team is serious about playing to win.

All I need to see is they beat Ducks and SJ on the end of a 4 game roadtrip to know they are for real and playing a different brand of hockey however it should not matter if this team is serious about playing to win.

True, and they did beat Washington earlier this year. Still, it's a game we need to have.

Last year, the Thrashers were 2-0-2 against Buffalo. The Thrashers were a mediocre team, and the Sabres were on course for a 100-point season.

This year, Atlanta has a bigger team - a more physical team - and (apparently) an improved team.

Presumably, we're one game closer to a "shake-up."