Some players have class.

deluca67

"We were up 5-4 and we stopped playing and they totally outplayed us in the third," Flyers center Peter Forsberg said. "We were not skating and not doing anything. We didn't work hard for our chances."

No complaining about dives or bad calls. The good players look to themselves. I think Boynton should pay attention.

I love the reply from eche (sp) from the last game. It called out bobby clarke for putting together an old slow team that can't play in the "new" nhl. I have the quote on my work computer it was great. Something along the lines of how can we win games when we don't have the players that can compete in the game today. I will look for it tomorrow and repost it.

I really like forsberg as a player and a guy, it is really hard not to. It was strange yesterday, i have never gotten as nervous listening to a hockey game as i was yesterday when RJ shouted that forsberg had the puck in our end. The guy is terrifyingly good.

I agree, he is definitely one of the best all around players I have ever seen play. I hate that he's on the Flyers because I am forced to hate him for the time being

"When it?s a talented team like they are with the forwards they have, even when they?re not shooting it, they make you move so much," said Esche. "Those forwards are very underrated and some of the best in the game right now and I don?t know if we can play that style of hockey. I don?t know. We?re going to have to come out and compete a little bit better, maybe"

Thats the quote that Esche had after the sabres beat them the last time. I love that bobby clarke has a team that cant compete in this league.

Archived