Around the NHL 2010-2011

spndnchz

I am not trying to make this an anti Bflo FO statement but I have to admit I have GM envy. I just like this guy's style. It's quite long but worth the time to me to see how someone else handles the tough questions.

Linky

We have several players that should be on that leash.

I am not trying to make this an anti Bflo FO statement but I have to admit I have GM envy. I just like this guy's style. It's quite long but worth the time to me to see how someone else handles the tough questions.

Linky

Wrong link?

Linky

Are you referring to Gillis in the article or to Burke in the video?

The New York Rangers have the makings of a very interesting - and effective - fourth line.

On Saturday, we will - hopefully - get our first look at the behemoths. The Blueshirts - so far - have Derek Boogaard (6'7" 275 lbs) and Brian Boyle (6'6" 244 lbs) on either side of Brandon Prust ( a seeming shrimp - in comparison - at 5'11" 195 lbs). Buffalo's fourth liners will have their hands full.

With the Paul Bunyan twins on the bench, Sean Avery will be a bigger pest than ever before.

With the Paul Bunyan twins on the bench, Marian Gaborik and Alexander Frolov will be able to operate with a sense of security.

Muscle still has its place in the NHL.

The New York Rangers have the makings of a very interesting - and effective - fourth line.

On Saturday, we will - hopefully - get our first look at the behemoths. The Blueshirts - so far - have Derek Boogaard (6'7" 275 lbs) and Brian Boyle (6'6" 244 lbs) on either side of Brandon Prust ( a seeming shrimp - in comparison - at 5'11" 195 lbs). Buffalo's fourth liners will have their hands full.

With the Paul Bunyan twins on the bench, Sean Avery will be a bigger pest than ever before.

With the Paul Bunyan twins on the bench, Marian Gaborik and Alexander Frolov will be able to operate with a sense of security.

Muscle still has its place in the NHL.

Yeah too bad the rangers organization is in Disarray that muscle should do them well in the 82 games they play this year because its not going to help them get into the playoffs. I think they are worse than last year so they can have fun maybe after the season there giants can play the globetrotters while were in the playoffs

Archived