Free Agent Frenzy

spndnchz

How do you not bring Marty back for that price?

Infuse a little personality on this team while providing probably the best bang for your buck in a back-up goalie.

Why would you not want this guy on your team?

Another Darcy f-up...and I like the guy.

This is a mistake.

I mean I expect to be dissapointed today with the flacid Sabres player movement, but come on.

Just venting.

I'll get over it.

Infuse a little personality on this team while providing probably the best bang for your buck in a back-up goalie.

This is a mistake.

I mean I expect to be dissapointed today with the flacid Sabres player movement, but come on.

Just venting.

I'll get over it.

Marty hasnt been good since he left. look at his numbers, he's been dreadful.

I dont expect much either maybe a 3rd liner or scrub dman. IF they dont improve i certainly will not be renewing my minipak, almost didnt last year.

Well Ottawa made their big move, Boston made some big moves,Toronto has made some moves, Montreal makes so many moves all the time it is tough to keep track and then..wait, I know I am missing someone....cue the backup goalie and 4th line move

"were looking to improve from within the organ eye zation" cue weber and other second tier prospects.

McGuire on TSN mentioned one team, other than NJD has a significant offer in for Paul Martin.

Com'on SABRES!!!

TSNBobMcKenzie: Deal is not done yet, stress that, but Paul Martin eager to sign in PIT and PIT eager to sign him. Working towards that. Stay tuned.

This is a mistake.

Just venting.

I'll get over it.

+1 ... Marty wouldn't have been an earth-shaking move, but we would FINALLY have a reliable back-up, and it would've been popular with the fans ... One move that I figured even Darcy couldn't screw up.

+1 ... Marty wouldn't have been an earth-shaking move, but we would FINALLY have a reliable back-up, and it would've been popular with the fans ... One move that I figured even Darcy couldn't screw up.

How reliable? He is very overrated by some here.

Not a UFA until 2011-12 but Lightning have signed Martin St. Louis to a 4-year contract extension.

4 years 22.5 million, 5.625 per. 400k raise.

One of those 35+ contracts, he'll be 40 when contracts done.

I feel a quiet before the storm. Hope the Sabres get in it before the scraps r all that's left.

Gotta wait for the "market to be set" before saying "the prices were too steep" Sabres have never been big on FA and this years crop is thin anyway. No one out there excites me as FA.

This is a mistake.

Just venting.

I'll get over it.

And Marty is better than Patty because.............................

Archived