Free Agent Frenzy

spndnchz

Word on the street is Biron will be a Ranger. Not confirmed.

I'm not one of these spurned Sabres fans who has bottled up vitriol for every former Sabres but is Marty going to sign with Ottawa and Toronto to finish his career to really stick in the Sabres craw.

Mair may toss a few but his bonehead penalties this past season were untimely and unforgivable.

I'm all for bringing in more players like Cody, but why not keep him as well bringing in those players. He earned his striped this year. Let's get a real 4th line. Kaleta, McCormick, Boogard!!

I want to give inkman his due - his post went up a minute before mine on the subject of a possible fourth line. Had I not edited my second paragraph, I might have been first.

Maybe but why ###### on a guy who rode buses for your organ-eye-zation all year only to burst onto the scene in the playoffs playing like a bull in a china shop (which was busted by mythbusters but you get my point). Reward a guy who was biding his time in the minors, despite have NHL experience, and then did exactly what this team sorely lacks. I'm sorry but of all the "4th liners" I've seen on the Sabres in the last 10 years, this guy most resembled what that player should look like.

Yeah let's get Byfuglien, Cheechoo; team them with Gaustad and the Sabres can have the first 10 Million dollar 4th line.

WTF said anything about Mair or Ellis? I don't want those chumps on the Sabres either. I'm talking about Cody McCormick. A bona fide bad ###### who understands what it takes to win. The Sabers won't sign any 4th liners of note. They don't believe on toughness and don't understand heart. They love their soft finesse ###### clowns.

I talked about Mair and Ellis

who cares about these 4th liners. Mccormick had a couple of good games but he's a borderline NHL player and that why there hasnt been much interest.

This teams problems are in the top two lines not the bottom two.

Archived