This Week's Top 10 List (3/10)

ThePhantomListWriter

I thought this might be fun. A weekly Sabre-related Top 10 list, a la David Letterman, will be posted every Friday, but with this catch -- number 1 will be left blank. You write the number 1, I'll pick the winner on Monday and, if the winner is willing to provide me, a psycho stalker from way back, his or her name and mailing address, I will mail you a vintage Sabres gamenight program.

Good luck!

Now, from the home office in a discarded nacho stand at the Aud, the Top Ten Things Found Left Behind in Mika Noronen's Locker...

Number 10... Knitting needles, yarn and a mitten that became a sweater that became an afghan...

Number 9... Torn up Hockey News issue that named him the minor pro prospect of the year for the second year in a row...

Number 8... Seven books of completed Sudoku puzzles...

Number 7... Lipstick-smeared scrap of paper with Finnish president Tarja Halonen?s phone number on it...

Number 6... Lipstick-smeared scrap of paper with the Maytag Repairman?s phone number on it...

Number 5... Post-it note: ?Buy cat food. Wash car. Post resume on monster.com?...

Number 4... Marty Biron?s book on tape ?Marty: My Life: From Womb to Sabres Lockerroom? -- all 55 tapes unopened (soon to be available on eBay)...

Number 3... Voodoo doll with straggly black hair and a knitting needle piercing its groin...

Number 2... Filthy pair of Dominik Hasek?s old groin warmers...

And the Number 1 Thing Found Left Behind in Mika Noronen's Locker...

And the winner is... the very first entry!

"HGTV's Handy Guide on Feng Shui for Half a Locker"

Puma2577, PM me your info., and your prize will be on the way soon.

This week's winner will receive a "Sabrestyle" program from March 6, 1983 with Brent Peterson on the cover and articles on Jacques Cloutier and Hannu Virta and a handwriting analysis of Dave Andreychuk! The NHL's "Goal" magazine is contained in the program.

Archived