i used to go to 15-20 a year

didnt attend any last season they played

wont go this year

if you gave me a free ticket i would still choose not to go

i'd rather just watch it on tv

i can flip back and forth and drink better beer far cheaper at home

the team is there only as a filler in the league

they have no intention of taking a run

Curious how many games you folks have gone to in the past couple of years.

2003-2004?

2002-2003?

2001-2002?

2000-2001?

How often do you just watch the games on TV?

Considering the Sabre attendance figures for those years you won't get many people that have gone to a bunch of games.

I use to got to about 15-20 games. I still have my 'Mayday Game' ticket stub. But over the past few seasons I haven't been to many. None last year. I don't think any

the year before. And only a few three years ago. My protest to the Islanders rape of the Sabres in the Peca trade.

Considering that the Sabres are still working under "Status Quo" I don't plan to go to any this year. The day the Sabres fire Regier is the day I'll show up at the HSBC with check book in hand to buy my multi-game pack.

im blind faith kind of guy, i think we'll win no matter who we have. but I agree with the above posters. They're not putting a good product on the ice.. i just choose to ignore it and pray.

Sadly, I'm in Florida so the only games I have a chance to see are the Tampa ones.

God I hate lightnin fans.

I live in Dallas so my attendance numbers are low.

2003-2004? 1

2002-2003? 1 in Dallas, 1 in Buffalo

2001-2002? 1 in Dallas, 1 in Buffalo

2000-2001? 2

How often do you just watch the games on TV? 03-04 I only watched about 20 games because of living problem, finances, etc.

I haven't been to a game since 98' and it wasn't in Buffalo. I've actually never been to a game in Buffalo. And, unfortunatly, my 16k a year job does not allow for satellite in the budget, so I resort to internet radio for my Sabre fix.

I too live in the Tampa area. Yes, Lightening fans are the worst. Not a die hard bone in any of them.

I have to stay opptomistic that thingsmight eventually turn around for the Sabres. Maybe, one day we'll get a miracle. I just hope I'm alive to see it. I'm 20 now, time's running out :unsure:

when i lived in buffalo, about 20 games/year + playoffs... last year i went to the carolina./sabres game in raleigh. this year, i plan on going to the two games in raleigh. i'll tell you, that rbc center is basically the hsbc arena south. 1, it looks like the hsbc, 2) it has more sabres fans in it than canes fans.

Archived