Sharks, Devils, Detroit, Canucks, Sabres all down 2-1

Chief Enabler

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will bounce back to win their series?

• Sharks#1 over Avs#8
    • Devils#2 over Philly#7
    • Detroit#5 over Coyotes#4
    • Canucks#3 over Kings#6
    • Sabres#6 over Bruins#6

Multiple answers allowed.

Sabres are not the only ones sucking it hard right now. What do you think? <_<

Need some day-off games, otherwise you'll be eaten alive until tomorrow.

I think the Sabres lack of leadership, particularly amongst the forwards, is being exposed. And I don't see where that leadership will come from right now, absent someone truly surprising me.

I can see the Devils & Sharks (yes, I said Sharks) coming back.

San Jose lost because of a fluke goal and Craig Anderson standing on his head. Unless they're completely demoralized, they should win 3 of the next 4. I don't see Anderson keeping that up.

Marty Brodeur isn't what he used to be, but he's still Marty Brodeur.

I can only see sharks and devils come back and maybe MAYBE detroit but van and buff no specially buff Boston is 10 steps ahead of them except in the net. If miller could score too he would probably be the best on the team cause that guy he's the only one who have the drive to win.

I remember when the sabres play vs red wings at detroit (i think it was 1 week after the olympics or something)Miller wanted to win the game SO BAD since he's from michigan his family was there and he wanted to find a little joy since his olympic lost and once again the players let him down and wings won the game and i remember they show miller's face and it was so sad you could see his disappointment and the players they didn't give a f*** for them it was just a lost. And it's the same damn thing with Lalime, when he in the net the team wouldn't score more than 2 goals 1 usually and maybe one more if they were lucky but 3 was too much of an effort for them so lalime got all those lost even when he was playing really good.

I won't be surprise or mad if one day miller ask to be trade or refuse to re-sign with this team cause with reiger in place they never going to win the cup they have a team to compete in the season but in the playoffs little roy little gerbe little kennedy little mair will get dominate by a bigger stronger team like boston.

I can only see sharks and devils come back and maybe MAYBE detroit but van and buff no specially buff Boston is 10 steps ahead of them except in the net. If miller could score too he would probably be the best on the team cause that guy he's the only one who have the drive to win.

I remember when the sabres play vs red wings at detroit (i think it was 1 week after the olympics or something)Miller wanted to win the game SO BAD since he's from michigan his family was there and he wanted to find a little joy since his olympic lost and once again the players let him down and wings won the game and i remember they show miller's face and it was so sad you could see his disappointment and the players they didn't give a f*** for them it was just a lost. And it's the same damn thing with Lalime, when he in the net the team wouldn't score more than 2 goals 1 usually and maybe one more if they were lucky but 3 was too much of an effort for them so lalime got all those lost even when he was playing really good.

I won't be surprise or mad if one day miller ask to be trade or refuse to re-sign with this team cause with reiger in place they never going to win the cup they have a team to compete in the season but in the playoffs little roy little gerbe little kennedy little mair will get dominate by a bigger stronger team like boston.

Sadly, I have to agree with almost all of this. :(

Archived