Someone hand Tom the Jaws of Life for his wallet.

iToldYouSo

Please remove this abomination, the Sabres, from Buffalo once and for all. To rebuild from within hardly carries any logic anymore in light of the new CBA and free agency coming earlier and earlier for players. It?s plain to see that you are not going to take the steps necessary to even be competitive so.

No Darcy, this is not a playoff team and it will not make the playoffs standing pat.

No Mr. G, I will not support the Sabres.

I will not buy tickets.

I will not waste money on .01% entertainment value.

And after 25 years of following Sabres hockey religiously? After this season it will be 5 years in a row I have not seen an entire game on TV. Every once in a while, I tune in to hockey hotline, hear about how bad things are financially in Buffalo, watch the lowlights, hear about how Darcy is doing a fine job then go to bed.

I would much rather you just sell the team instead of putting fans that don?t know any better through this year after year. After a year with no hockey I know I can live without it?you?re just reinforcing that view. Eventually more and more people will be sick of this nonsense and just stop. This will be my only post to this board except for an ?I told you so?, one after the Sabres don?t make the playoffs again.

There once was an owner named Tom

To the Sabres to become the new Don.

Without spending a buck he ran out of luck

And that was the sad story of Tom.

:ph34r:

Guest Guest
Please remove this abomination, the Sabres, from Buffalo once and for all. To rebuild from within hardly carries any logic anymore in light of the new CBA and free agency coming earlier and earlier for players. It?s plain to see that you are not going to take the steps necessary to even be competitive so.

No Darcy, this is not a playoff team and it will not make the playoffs standing pat.

I will not buy tickets.

And after 25 years of following Sabres hockey religiously? After this season it will be 5 years in a row I have not seen an entire game on TV. Every once in a while, I tune in to hockey hotline, hear about how bad things are financially in Buffalo, watch the lowlights, hear about how Darcy is doing a fine job then go to bed.

I would much rather you just sell the team instead of putting fans that don?t know any better through this year after year. After a year with no hockey I know I can live without it?you?re just reinforcing that view. Eventually more and more people will be sick of this nonsense and just stop. This will be my only post to this board except for an ?I told you so?, one after the Sabres don?t make the playoffs again.

Does this board have an ignore feature yet??? :D

The Sabres had emergency personnel on hand to assist in the application of the "Jaws Of Life" to Mr. Golisano's wallet but found an obstacle blocking all their futile attempts.Upon further investigation the obstruction blocking their best efforts was Mr. Larry Quinn who was protruding from Mr.Golisano's "Best Intentions"! :D

I will not buy tickets.

you rhyme scheme failed.

Guest BuffaloDynamite

I will not buy tickets.

I hear ya

Archived