UPCOMING SCHEDULE

Buffalo Fan

Hasn't the schedule been brutal to this point, and they've done fine?

I just don't know if Darcy values finishing first in the division enough to weaken the team in order to get another backup who may or may not be better than Lalime.

Wasn't the Lalime story "put to rest"? What happened?

The schedule before the break is just as bad 7 games in 13 days starting tonight before the break. The only 'could be easier games' in that stretch in my mind is Columbus but thats's the 2nd of back to back and the Bruins game. The Canes have been playing some real good hockey of late and as Sabres luck whould have it it's right when we are getting ready to face them 2x in less than a week.

They just have to take care of business not take anyone for granted and continue winning.

Pulled in one bad game and hasn't been seen since. ;)

I'm not a Lalime hater, but I do think it's an area that could be upgraded, and I wouldn't think it would be that expensive. My point was more about the schedule. R Dudley is right, the schedule just before the break is tough too. I was looking at this back in December and thought, man it looks tough. Lots of roady's and lots of games. We always seem to have at least a game or two in hand over the guys at the top. Let's hope we can take advantage.

The Sabres schedule may be BUSY, and there are 7 sets of back-to-backs ... but so is everyone else's, and someone analyzed everybody's remaining games and came up with the Sabres having the 3rd-easiest ... http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2010/2/1/1287143/strength-of-schedule-could-make-or ...

Interesting link. Ottawa has three less back-to-back games 4 vs 7. Seems like strength of schedule is equal for them. They have three less home games, but the way I look at it, they get three more days of rest.

Archived