PROTEST TO OCCUR SUNDAY?

Guest SabreFanBuffalo

Guest SabreFanBuffalo

I have heard from many boards and friends on my football team that people are going to meet at the HSBC Arena tommorow (August 7th) at 5:00pm to protest the Buffalo Sabres GM Darcy Regier. I was told to bring signs and noise makers.

Radio and News Stations have been notified of this event.

Come join us and help make noise in the hockey world about the corrupt GM we have in Buffalo!

I have heard from many boards and friends on my football team that people are going to meet at the HSBC Arena tommorow (August 7th) at 5:00pm to protest the Buffalo Sabres GM Darcy Regier. I was told to bring signs and noise makers.

Come join us and help make noise in the hockey world about the corrupt GM we have in Buffalo!

Tomorrow? It was posted it was to happen last night. Apparently no one showed.

Guest Guest
Tomorrow? It was posted it was to happen last night. Apparently no one showed.

It was moved to Sunday because of interference with work/school.

Guest Ghost of LaFontaine

What are we protesting, the fact that we haven't gone after old, high-priced guys with long contract offers??

Give me a break! The CBA ink is barely dry. Just like Tom Donahoe, you string up the guy in effigy before you give him a chance to clean up the mess left by the previous system.

What are we protesting, the fact that we haven't gone after old, high-priced guys with long contract offers??

Give me a break! The CBA ink is barely dry. Just like Tom Donahoe, you string up the guy in effigy before you give him a chance to clean up the mess left by the previous system.

Great comments Ghost! You hit the nail on the head.

Guest Guest

Organized by folks who's lifetime spending on Sabres tix is $16.95... <_<

people who protest things are losers

Great comments Ghost! You hit the nail on the head.

how many years has he had to clean up that mess though... so far all i see is a decline in skilled players on our roster... i mean in one way that could be considered cleaning but not in a good way!

Its ok for fans to protest or complain.Hopes were high as supposedly the playing field was now leveled.Nothing happened and therefore fans were visibly critical.When Pittsburgh,Colombus,Edmonton and Nashville are extremely active and the Sabres are collecting pop cans its easy to get frustrated.

how many years has he had to clean up that mess though... so far all i see is a decline in skilled players on our roster... i mean in one way that could be considered cleaning but not in a good way!

Well, Tom bought the team and pulled them out of bankrupty in time for the 2003-2004 season, and with the list of things that needed to be taken care of, it really is unfair to say they've had years to clean up the mess.

Archived