Trade bait?

Pullup Champ

Spectors :

SABRES SHOPPING FOR A DEFENCEMAN.

BUFFALO NEWS: Tim Graham reports Sabres GM Darcy Regier hopes to bring in another defenceman following his recent signing of UFA blueliner Teppo Numminen. The UFA pool of defencemen is thinning out so Regier is looking at making a trade. While Regier admits other teams have expressed interest in his goaltenders (Martin Biron, Mika Noronen and Ryan Miller), he adds he "hasn't had anything that would suggest we should move or will move (a goalie)" but feels it's something he will have to address "down the road".

Ok, so who just lost a goalie? TAMPA

what kind of D-men do they have?

Cory Sarich

Stanislav Neckar

Jason Cullumore

Pavel Kubina

Brad Lukowich

Nolan Pratt

Dan Boyle

Darryl Sydor

Looks like an over abundance to me! Who would look good in a Sabre uniform along side Campbell?

We have addressed who will replace Patrick, but not Zhitnik!

Spectors :

SABRES SHOPPING FOR A DEFENCEMAN.

BUFFALO NEWS: Tim Graham reports Sabres GM Darcy Regier hopes to bring in another defenceman following his recent signing of UFA blueliner Teppo Numminen. The UFA pool of defencemen is thinning out so Regier is looking at making a trade. While Regier admits other teams have expressed interest in his goaltenders (Martin Biron, Mika Noronen and Ryan Miller), he adds he "hasn't had anything that would suggest we should move or will move (a goalie)" but feels it's something he will have to address "down the road".

Ok, so who just lost a goalie? TAMPA

what kind of D-men do they have?

Cory Sarich

Stanislav Neckar

Jason Cullumore

Pavel Kubina

Brad Lukowich

Nolan Pratt

Dan Boyle

Darryl Sydor

Looks like an over abundance to me! Who would look good in a Sabre uniform along side Campbell?

We have addressed who will replace Patrick, but not Zhitnik!

From the choices, I think I'd love to see Dan Boyle in a Sabre uniform!!

We just drafted 6 defensman.

How about we get someone who can score.

Huh? How fast do you think these young draft picks will be on the club? If we don't put someone on the blue line we will need more than a scorer.........

Guest Bill Hajt

Brad Lukowich is UFA acording to TSN. I'd like to see the Sabres go after him. He had the third highest +/- among D last season (+29, he was tied with Aucoin). Plus he's only 28.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature.asp?fid=6926

The Rangers signed Marek Malik who has similar stats (+35, best in league among D, 19 points, which is what Lukowich had, Malik is 30) for 2.5 million/year for 3 years. That's not an outrageous number, I think it would fit within the budget. You could probably even get Lukowich for a slightly cheaper price.

I'd love the Dan Boyle idea also.

If the Flyers are is cap trouble already, then I'd love to see the Sabres "help" them stay under the cap. Hopefully, Clarke will be forced to make some stupid moves to fill needs or cut salaries. He's already had to trade a 3rd rounder just to get rid of Roenick.

Joni Pitkanen or Simon Gange (I know, a forward) are two reasonable priced guys I like to see Darcy pry from Broad Street.

Keep throwing your trade idea back and forth.

I hat to ruin you little fantasy hockey chat but the Sabres sign and trade

players you dont.

They are not interested in who out there as much as they are interested in

make sure they grab revenua sharing.

If you could be a fly on the wall over for a day there you would then be aware of how naive you are.

Keep throwing your trade idea back and forth.

I hat to ruin you little fantasy hockey chat but the Sabres sign and trade

players you dont.

They are not interested in who out there as much as they are interested in

make sure they grab revenua sharing.

If you could be a fly on the wall over for a day there you would then be aware of how naive you are.

I see you know everything, just have a hard time expressing it. Thanks I appreciate your wisdom

Archived