The Music Thread

darksabre

give me back that fillet of fish....give me that fish.....

give me back that fillet of fish...give me that fish...

What if it were you hanging up on this wall...

What if it was in that sandwich, you wouldn't be laughing at all!!

Thanks for the link!!!!

So I recently discovered http://www.grooveshark.com .... not sure how long it's been around - check it out: search for songs, create playlists, upload your own songs, create personalized radio station, etc. It's like iTunes, online, but you can add any song you want. Pretty neat, I thought I'd share.

And in my head right now? April in Paris, a Count Basie classic ;)

Go Sabres....

I can't get Christmas music out of my head. Ever since Valentine's Day. I love Little Drummer Boy.

###### rum ###### ###### pum

David Bowie's version of that song, along with George Michael's ultra-gay rendition of "Last Christmas I gave you my heart", take the top 2 on my list of "Gay Christmas songs"

I mean the thought of George Michael's whispering "Merry Christmas" in another man's ear is enough to make me forcefully vomit...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dont turn around UH OH!

Der Kommisar is in town?

There was an average looking guy blasting Master of Puppets out of his Toyota Corolla this morning in traffic. I know Metallica fans are in their 30s and 40s now, just seems odd.

I have the slackers in my head this week.

EDIT: found a video for the actual song that's in my head right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e36D29--UmM

David Bowie's version of that song, along with George Michael's ultra-gay rendition of "Last Christmas I gave you my heart", take the top 2 on my list of "Gay Christmas songs"

I mean the thought of George Michael's whispering "Merry Christmas" in another man's ear is enough to make me forcefully vomit...

You probably don't want to watch this then. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Spiqpvpuas

Why so homophobic?

I mean, why do you care what two guys do under the mistletoe?