The Music Thread

darksabre

I'm not sure that any of 311's songs qualify as 'catchy' though.

I thought the exact same thing about 311 when I posted that. They have a few great songs, but not so much catchy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af1CnCX1Qyg...feature=related is your best bet.

On a related note, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylKwUGeTdU0 maybe my favorite STP song.

On a related note, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylKwUGeTdU0 maybe my favorite STP song.

One of my favorite bands

I saw them last year in Toronto and even with Scott possibly having no idea where he was and going on really late (they opened for Linkin Park who apparently were having trouble coming to the event), they were still great

I want to find the DVD of that VH1 Storeytellers they did, I love when they do their stuff acoustic

I know we were talkin about 90s music in here a while back, has anyone in Buffalo (or outside if you're like me and streaming it online) been listening to The Edge's 10 Years in 10 Days: The 1990s special that started Monday? It's pretty good, brings back some memories, albeit they're only at 1992 and I won't start really remembering things till 95 probably. Each DJ does his own thing during his show about that day's year, and Shredd and Ragan also spend a lot of time on it. Anyone else been listening?

I'd be really disappointed if they got in. I'd hate to see their accomplishments tarnished by being grouped with some of the previous inductees.

I never really thought of it that way. You have a very valid point (given that "sellout kings" Metallica has already been inducted and is a much younger group than Rush). Thanx! :thumbsup:

boy I haven't listened to HIM in a while, I wasn't expecting that from you. :thumbsup:

Thanx! :thumbsup:

I'm actually fascinated with many things Finnish - in spite of the fact that I have English and Scottish blood in me. I had a pen pal a long time ago from Finland back when I was in high school. I lost contact with her back around '96, but I fondly remember her extreme depth of intelligence. She wasn't like a French pen pal I once had who might as well have practically been a harlot. My Finnish pen pal was someone whom I could write to intelligently (sorry for the redundancy), so she definitely left a positive indelible impression upon me about Finnish people in general.

At any rate, I'll do what I can to keep the music coming...

• 3 months later...

Thanx! :thumbsup:

I'm actually fascinated with many things Finnish - in spite of the fact that I have English and Scottish blood in me. I had a pen pal a long time ago from Finland back when I was in high school. I lost contact with her back around '96, but I fondly remember her extreme depth of intelligence. She wasn't like a French pen pal I once had who might as well have practically been a harlot. My Finnish pen pal was someone whom I could write to intelligently (sorry for the redundancy), so she definitely left a positive indelible impression upon me about Finnish people in general.

At any rate, I'll do what I can to keep the music coming...

Bump

For all you guys who got dissed by all the popular girls in high school (me included): My tribute song to the stuck-up girls at Pioneer Central

I am so glad this thread was bumped.

Since last Wednesday's episode of Glee, I cannot get this song out of my head. Also because of all the people that post the dancing baby video (and others using this song) all over facebook, I still can't shake it:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l2FTgQP85o[/YOUTUBE]