The Music Thread

darksabre

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Of course!

I have to admit that it is a very catchy tune. The odd thing about it, from my own personal experience, is that I first heard it in Prishtina, Kosovo back in 2001. Thus, if they're playing it in that part of the world, I had a feeling that it would easily make its way around the world.

I can't stand these guys either. I just don't see what makes them so great. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImrtZRrS70w

The greatness of Motorhead really has to do with how they were the key transition between classic rock and modern rock. If it weren't for Motorhead we would never have had metal, grunge, or punk. They're an icon because they were a musical catalyst.

And because Lemmy Kilmister has the world's best facial hair. :D

The greatness of Motorhead really has to do with how they were the key transition between classic rock and modern rock. If it weren't for Motorhead we would never have had metal, grunge, or punk. They're an icon because they were a musical catalyst.

And because Lemmy Kilmister has the world's best facial hair. :D

Better than Billy Gibbons'? That guy has a beard that could rival John Knox!

The marimba player who only plays on the up beats definitely has the hardest part.

On another more horrifying note(pun intended), this song has been running through my head ALL DAY.

The true spirit of this thread. My god, what was that?

And just so I'm playing by the rules:

I'll start:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I come from the land down under...

where woman blow and men plunder

wonder what that's in reference to?!? <_<

This one can go two ways for me;

First a song that when you hear it everyone remembers and knows that gets into your head and gets you to sing along, that encourages hope and just never gets old for me.... unless you can't climb them anymore PA...

Linky song choice 1

Second a catchy type of song that has you think of it later singing it and that would be this little tune... besides who ever has enough

Linky song choice 2

MotorHead is awesome. Period.

...and I do love cheap trick. You got to listen to their other stuff to appreciate them. "He's a " is a good start.

how can anyone begrudge Motorhead for being Motorhead.

Straight ahead, no gimmick, 200db rock with an umlaut. All you had to do was listen to

90 minutes of Rock 102 during the early 80's and then contrast that with the Ramones and Motorhead

to see what was going on there.