Dilemma Poll

Chief Enabler

Peca or Barnes?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion today, which captain stands out as your favorite?

• Stu Barnes
    • Mike Peca

I apologize is advance for any sac-religious proposition. But, when in desperation, I resort to youtube for my fix.

Feel free to share your reasonings; its been a question of mine for abit. Thanks.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I was at that Pitt playoff game. Awesome! Until I saw the Rags 7.7 game, I thought I would never see another playoff game as good as that one.

As to the question, for me, It's got to be Stu. Although I loved Peca when he was here, the way he left the team just left a bitter taste in my mouth. It's one thing to leave a team for more money, which others have done. But to choose to not play at all really irked me. It's not like the money we were offering at the time wasn't fair or even that far off from what he wanted. I think he made a big mistake because he then got hurt, and was never the same, and never got that big money anyway.

it's mike peca is bigger than your peca for me -- and, honestly, it's not even close.

i had a bird's eyeview of this one (probably the loudest cheer i ever heard in the arena (followed closely by briere's GWG in game 6 against the canes)):

Archived