Jason Allison To Buffalo

PTS

I heard this is floating around and that Jason was in town for a physical. Is that true? I'm out of town today so I'm slow on getting the news.

He would do nicely to at least make up some offense that we lost with Satan.

PTS being out of town is no reason for lack of details from HSBC its the Regier System of helping this club.Slow and steady,take your time till everyone's gone then say "well we couldn't overpay for those players were on a budget".Its sickening and quite frankly I am not renewing my seats for any more of this Quinn and Regier Clownfest.I feel as fans in a major league town we need to go and find major league front office personnel to return this franchise to its once proud status.We are the Siberia of the NHL with the Clownfest running our team to ruin.

Guest Durandal
I heard this is floating around and that Jason was in town for a physical. Is that true? I'm out of town today so I'm slow on getting the news.

He would do nicely to at least make up some offense that we lost with Satan.

I heard this rumor at another forum I go to today too. I can only hope it's true.

not if toronto can help it...

Player Signings

Some teams are starting to try and get a jump on FA signings...A source told me this morning this:"once the lockout has ended the Leafs will announce the signings of Jason Allison and Byron Dafoe." I have also heard rumors involving Paul Kariya and the Flyers. No word yet on how day 1 went at the PA meetings.

..hockeyrumors.com..or something like that

Archived