Does this collapse have a root from Rivet being Captain?

Chief Enabler

Sorry, but I don't consider this "calling someone out". If you wanna call someone out, you drop names like a fat kid drops a diet; often and with authority. I applaud the effort, but somebody hopefully is in this locker room getting in some people's faces, because there are a few guys right now who do not deserve game checks and should be told so...... and it should come from one of their peers.

Sorry, but I don't consider this "calling someone out". If you wanna call someone out, you drop names like a fat kid drops a diet; often and with authority. I applaud the effort, but somebody hopefully is in this locker room getting in some people's faces, because there are a few guys right now who do not deserve game checks and should be told so...... and it should come from one of their peers.

TV is putting the biscut in the basket. Even know at the same pace he opened with, we have to be happy with that.

Where is the link for Rivet calling out players?

There it is again - the same "it's not that bad" mentality and commentary. It's killing me:

?The guys work, but right now we?re not working smart,? Rivet said. ?We?re giving up scoring opportunities that we need to clean up. They?re not big things; they?re little things that are creating breakdowns that translate into goals.

?The effort is there,? Miller said. ?It?s small mistakes and it?s not just one guy? we?ve got to be better with our focus.

?You just have to try and stop the bleeding as quick as you can, learn as quick as you can and get back at it."

Really not thrilled with the "lack of focus" comments that keep popping up, either.

TV is putting the biscut in the basket. Even know at the same pace he opened with, we have to be happy with that.

I know TV is a goal scorer and I'm glad he has 15 right now, but whether it's a product of his linemates not scoring or whatever, I'd really like to see him with more than 4 assists 18 games into the season.

The guy isn't skating at all.

If someone wants to do some research, not named inkman, Rivet admitted to Bulldog he wasn't healthy when he came back 11 days after his surgery. A surgery that leaves some guys out of a lineup for 2 months. He has a big heart and probably came back WAY too early in order to help his team. Unfortunately, it looks like the opposite has happened.

Archived