This team lacks leadership!!!!!

iceryche

Who would you say is the true leader. My opinion, NO ONE. There is no heart or passion on this team. They got their butts handed to them the past 2 nights and that is a total embarrassment to the fans of Buffalo. I live in Pittsburgh and the Pens fans laugh at the fact that they own the Sabres. Darcy needs to go out and get a big named veteran and provide leadership to this team. All of our top players are the same type, AVERAGE. I guess it will be another year wishing what could have been..

Ice

Who would you say is the true leader. My opinion, NO ONE. There is no heart or passion on this team. They got their butts handed to them the past 2 nights and that is a total embarrassment to the fans of Buffalo. I live in Pittsburgh and the Pens fans laugh at the fact that they own the Sabres. Darcy needs to go out and get a big named veteran and provide leadership to this team. All of our top players are the same type, AVERAGE. I guess it will be another year wishing what could have been..

Ice

I live in Pittsburgh and frigging cringe everytime they play the Pens. All these Yinzers call me and bust my chops. I have to turn off my phone during the game.

Ice

Pretty much everybody agrees on this, and I'm sure Lindy is telling Darcy this too every chance he gets.

Problem is, somebody - be it Darcy, Quinn or TG himself, keeps saying "no".

And as long as THAT happens, well... You saw what happened this weekend.

Now I fully expect them to be the "Dr. Jekyll team" against Boston, before reverting to the "Mr. Hyde team" again next game.

Archived